Win a FREE Future Faces Membership - courtesy of GymsharkSlenky • Shot started • Competition Explore
About this shot
Global fitness and conditioning brand Gymshark is investing in the development of ambitious young people in Greater Birmingham, by sponsoring 10 memberships to the Future Faces, the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce's network for young professionals.
The free places available are aimed at young people or organisations within Greater Birmingham that may not be able to access a Future Faces membership, offering them an opportunity to network, develop and be recognised for their talent.
As a platform created to help young talent gain recognition and reward Future Faces membership also provides access to:
- A personal development mentor.
- Workshops - to help with development of leadership and management skills.
- A network of young people across over 20 business sectors.
- Part of the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce (GBCC) which gives access to a growing network of over 3,000 businesses and contacts within them.
- Expanding members network of business contacts.
- Opportunities to become a Future Faces executive committee member (*a legally constitutes section of GBCC.)
The Future Faces Chamber of Commerce is a network for young people across Greater Birmingham designed to help network, professionally develop and recognise young people in the region.
The current membership is aged 18+
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 16th Aug 2019.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.