We're on the lookout for a Social Media Assistant (1-3 months)SEIDs • London • 27 days 8 hours • Internship Work
About this shot
As we're continuing to grow here at SEID's we figured we should make sure our social media presence is on point too - so we're looking for a Social Media Assistant.
If you're into Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter (or whatever platform it is we've forgotten), then this a perfect opportunity to get some real work experience in a flexible role - whilst doing something you enjoy.
As a Social Media Assistant you'll be responsible for...
- Creating and posting content about our programmes and activities on our social media pages
- Researching and sharing relevant and appropriate articles/events
- Creating and delivering social media campaigns
- Monitoring online/social media engagement and providing reports (weekly/monthly)
What you can expect to gain...
- Experience working in an professional environment, surrounded by entrepreneurs
- Valuable and transferable 'communication and marketing' skills
- A chance to be creative and use your social media knowledge
To get involved you'll need to be...
- Comfortable using various social media platforms; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Able to demonstrate strong written communication skills - for post's and weekly/monthly reports
- Self-motivated, organised and able to communicate (i.e. ask for support/help and express your thoughts)
*An interest in/knowledge of small businesses or entrepreneurship is a real plus - as is any experience with scheduling tools (i.e. Hootsuite)
So if you'd like to find out more, or if you like the sound of working as part of a fun and supportive team in a unique and growing business - just click below and tell us in 140 words why you think you're the right person for the role.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.