Start your journalism journey with 3WM Communications Ltd as a PR AssistantSlenky • Online shot • Shot started • Job Work
About this shot
3WM Communications Ltd is looking for a part-time PR Assistant. Our approach towards media is direct and simple - our goal is to deliver engaging and reliable news and information to the right audience.
To do this while staying on top of our growing client list, we are looking for an eager, organised, self-motivated team player to join us as a PR Assistant.
About the the role...
- You'll begin on a 2 day-per-week, part-time basis - it will be possible to take on more work as time passes and you gain experience if you wish.
- Perfect for young people and graduates looking to break into PR.
- Every member of 3WM fulfills their duties remotely, though travel to meetings and any other work-related
events will be required at some point
We're looking for people with...
- Proven PR or journalism-focused writing ability (Relevant degrees i.e. PR; Journalism are ideal too.)
- English fluency (other languages are a plus)
- Confidence using Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Microsoft Word, Powerpoint.
- A general readiness to learnethic and strong work
- An interest in / knowledge of the pro AV or lighting industries is a real plus, as is any experience with PR tools (Mailchimp, WordPress or Prezly)
Typical activities will include...
- Writing simple press releases / case studies
- Monitoring client-based media coverage and providing monthly reports
- Using social/online media to engage target audiences - i.e. Creating/sending MailChimp campaigns
- Maintaining our media and client database
- Salary will be dependent on your experience (Apply to find out more info)
- Opportunities to attend trade shows and other events as they occur
What next?... Click below to find out and Take Your Shot
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.