Come and join The Network - we're looking for someone special... Is it you?The Network • Online shot • 4 days 8 hours • Internship Work
About this shot
If you're looking for a way to break into the creative industry The Network's Social Media Marketing Assistant role could be the one for you.
The Network is an exclusive events platform that supports the endeavours of creatives - by connecting them with industry leaders.
As a Social Media Marketing Assistant you'll take on an exciting role at The Network. We're looking for someone with talent and a desire to show and express their creativity... who is also reliable and well-organised.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating engaging digital/visual content and driving social media activity and engagement.
- Supporting with marketing and administration tasks i.e. booking/attending meetings, sending emails and contacting businesses/individuals
You'll also work closely with the founders of the organisation and have the chance to develop your skills in a professional environment - all whilst meeting and working with talented, creatives and professionals.
You'll need to be a motivated individual, with a passion for the creative industry and a desire to improve your professional knowledge and experience. You'll also need to have strong digital/design skills and be comfortable using social media platforms like Twitter/Facebook/Instagram.
Start Date: From Monday 23rd September (or as close as possible).
Key Details: Flexible time schedule, National Living Wage (Minimum), 1-3 days per week.
As a Social Media Marketing Assistant you can expect to gain:
- Experience as a key member of a growing and vibrant organisation.
- New and valuable networks and knowledge of the creative industry and other professional sectors.
- The opportunity to take responsibility for key tasks within a business and showcase your creativity, skills and knowledge.
So if you like the sound of everything you've read so far and want to get involved just click below and tell us why - you've got 140 words... go! (...don't forget to check your email after)
Take Your Shot
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.