Join Our Coffee Academy Training CourseBrent • Shot ended • Programme Learn
About this shot
Sufra NW London have just launched their latest programme. 'The Coffee Academy', a free accredited training programme providing professional Barista skills for anyone looking to work in the coffee industry.
- with support from wonderful partners Unlocking Potential, Refuge Coffee, Sail and Anchor and Each IPS.
The two week course includes expert training on professional coffee machines, work experience in a local coffee shop and ongoing support with CV writing, interview skills and finding work.... plus on top of that you’ll get to make and drink lots of really good coffee.
On the 2-week training and work experience programme you'll learn:
- How to use professional barista equipment
- Essential knowledge about coffee, from bean roasting and grinding to different brewing processes
- How to make the perfect espresso-based drinks: cappuccino, latte, americano, macchiato and flat white
- Milk steaming skills AND milk art
Check out Sufra NW London's new video
There are 2 remaining programmes taking place this year on the following dates...
- Programme 1 > Monday 9th September - Friday 13th September + Friday 20th September
- Programme 2 > Monday 23rd September - Friday 27th September + Friday 4th October
On completion of either of the two programmes you'll have gained:
- A recognised AQA accreditation in barista skills
- A FREE Bus Pass
- Work experience at a local coffee shop
- Personal mentoring in CV writing and interview skills... and more.
So if you like the sound of all the info above, just click below and Take Your Shot.
No bank details needed and it’s simple to join up. Just tell us a few things about yourself.
See opportunities available around you right now, or view Shots available in other places of interest.
Get direct & unrestricted access to unique opportunities across the UK.
Stay up to date on the newest opportunities available from leading brands, business and organisations.